Sunday, July 13, 2014

These Are Just A Few Questions I Had

It seems to me that we, mankind, have this unhealthy obsession with things that are ultimately... unhealthy. We seem to have a passion for the things that we can do without, for the things that we are better without. 
Why do we crave what harms us? 
Physically... Mentally... Emotionally...

Relationships for example, not the ones we live with...but the ones we have learned over time to live without or forget all together. I'm talking about the toxic relationships. Why is it so hard for us to forget and move on after a break-up? Why is it difficult for us to learn to "deal" with the outcome when we are wronged? Why is it hard for us to relinquish our troubles and give them up to God (who we know is the Ultimate Healer and Comforter)? 

These are just a few questions I had... Feel free to comment below and share your thoughts! I'd love to hear what you all think.

No comments:

Post a Comment